23 Nov 2011

Bold Souls - It's almost Xmas!



I'm all ready and excited to be part of Bold Souls Christmas fair and fashions show in The Arches, Glasgow, this Saturday.
From all I've heard, it's going to be splendid: there'll be fashion & accessories designers, milliners, jewellers, illustrators, vintage sellers, nail technicians, you can even get your hair done by professional hairstylists!

Cachée dans la forêt will be there, happy to offer you all sorts of ideas for presents for your friends and relatives.
And here's a little gift for my customers - print out the coupon below and give it to me during Bold Souls to receive a 10% discount!


Please note that coupon works only at my (Cachée dans la forêt) stall!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...